Monday 6 January 2014

Senior Project, The Holiday




It is important to consistently work on your senior project, whether it is break or we are in school. What did you over the break with your senior project?
  1. The main thing I did was more research. I want to change my EQ from rabies to have more options. The heart is interesting. So is the cardiovascular system. Maybe how to solve chest pains?

What was the most important thing you learned from what you did and why?  What was the source of what you learned?
  1. I learned that focussing on something too specific is ambitious, but not good in the long run. I'm specifically talking about my current EQ.  I need to change it. Body pains! But not with anaesthesia!

If you were going to do a 10 question interview on questions related to answers of your EQ, who would you talk to and why?
  1. My mentor and probably other people (doctors?) if I can. My mentor is knowledgeable in this area and I would like to hear his take on it. But to have a better idea, I will aim to ask more experts. Be it a doctor or not. Perhaps someone who deals with chest pains!

No comments:

Post a Comment

* If you are not signed in, please leave your name or blog link. Anonymous comments without a "–[name]" will be taken out by the spam filter!

* Please be polite, no foul language!