Thursday 6 February 2014

Independent Component 1



Literal


  1. I, Alfonso Esquivel, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work
  2. My mentor, Dr. Francisco Fuscaldo, equipment technicians, and nurses helped me complete Independent Component 1.
  3. Independent Component Log 1
  4. I spent most of my time at AEON Medical Supplies. My mentor goes there often to meet with the boss. That is when I usually talk to him. Other than that, I would interact with technicians and the equipment stored at the warehouse.If I had time I would research about the equipment and how it could tie into my senior topic and ultimately my Essential Question.

Interpretive


CPAP Machine

Oxygen Concentrators

Oxygen Tanks


Applied
  1. My mentor showed me many medical supplies. One of the most prominent equipment that was referenced back to many times were oxygen tanks. While I wasn't directly learning about CAD, the constant reference for oxygen helped me understand my foundation better. Necrosis of heart tissues can undeniably occur during myocardial infarction. Even a few seconds of oxygen loss in your heart can permanently damage the tissues in the heart reinforcing the importance of oxygen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* If you are not signed in, please leave your name or blog link. Anonymous comments without a "–[name]" will be taken out by the spam filter!

* Please be polite, no foul language!