Monday 10 February 2014

Blog 13: Lesson 2 Reflection



Positive Statement
What are you most proud of in your Lesson 2 Presentation and why?

I'm most proud of the ability of my classmates to answer the questions from the Activity (What is LDL Cholesterol? What does it do to the body?) Their ability to answer the questions makes me hopeful that I explained my senior topic clearly.


What assessment would you give yourself on your Lesson 2 Presentation?
I'd give myself a P+. I understood and conveyed my research clearly. My activity went smoothly and was successful to the point that the audience were able to answer the questions. (Which if I can attest, is considerably complicated because the body is complex)


What worked for you in your Lesson 2?
The research and information part was surprisingly fun. While I was making the PowerPoint, I had to think of a way to convey the complicated process of atherosclerosis into layman's terms. This helps me understand it even better. What's better learning than teaching?



If you had a time machine, what would you have done differently to improve your Lesson 2?
I would most definitely have liked to have thought of a better activity.While my case studies activity got the information across, actually doing something with your hands could be more engaging. That's what I've learned from the past two weeks and even last year's senior presentation; hand-on projects are much more fun and you appreciate it more!


What do you think your answer #2 is going to be?

Very likely jumping from nutrition changes to surgical procedures such as angioplasty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

* If you are not signed in, please leave your name or blog link. Anonymous comments without a "–[name]" will be taken out by the spam filter!

* Please be polite, no foul language!